2021 NBA Most Valuable Player Odds
The 2020-21 NBA regular season is expected to start on Tuesday Dec. 22 and this year's campaign will be a 72-game schedule, opposed to 82 games.
One of the most popular futures betting markets in the NBA is the Most Valuable Player (MVP) award.
Sportsbetting.com has posted early odds on the 2020-21 MVP race and the oddsmakers believe Milwaukee forward Giannis Antetokounmpo will be tested to 3-peat as NBA regular season MVP.
2021 MVP Contender Odds
- Luka Doncic +400
- Giannis Antetokounmpo +450
- Kevin Durant +800
- Stephen Curry +1000
- Joel Embiid +1000
- LeBron James +1000
- Nikola Jokic +1200
- Anthony Davis +1600
- Damian Lillard +2000
The "Greek Freak" is listed at +425 odds to win his third consecutive award and he's right behind the betting favorite Luka Doncic at +400 odds.
The Dallas Mavericks point guard showed off his talent in his second year and his performance in the NBA Bubble last summer was off the charts.
Although the NBA season is on hold, betting odds on who will win the NBA Most Valuable Player award for the 2019-20 season are available.
After the two international All-Stars, Sportsbetting.com has Stephen Curry at 5/1 and that's interesting since the Golden State Warriors guard didn't play much last season.
Another player that will be returning from injury is Kevin Durant, who is the former teammate of Curry. Durant now plays with the Brooklyn Nets and he's considered the second-best player in the Eastern Conference at 10/1 odds behind Antetokounmpo.
Listed below are all of the available players at Sportsbetting.com.
2021 NBA MVP Odds
Odds Subject to Change - Per Sportsbetting.com - Updated, Jan. 13, 2020
NBA MVP History (Last 25 Years - 1995-2020)
- 2019-20 - Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- 2018-19 - Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
- 2017-18 - James Harden, Houston Rockets
- 2016-17 - Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
- 2015-16 - Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- 2014-15 - Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
- 2013-14 - Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
- 2012-13 - LeBron James, Miami Heat
- 2011-12 - LeBron James, Miami Heat
- 2010-11 - Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
- 2009-10 - LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- 2008-09 - LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
- 2007-08 - Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
- 2006-07 - Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
- 2005-06 - Steve Nash, Phoenix Suns
- 2004-05 - Steve Nash, Phoenix Suns
- 2003-04 - Kevin Garnett, Minnesota Timberwolves
- 2002-03 - Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
- 2001-02 - Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
- 2000-01 - Allen Iverson, Philadelphia 76ers
- 1999-00 - Shaquille O'Neal, Los Aneles Lakers
- 1998-99 - Karl Malone, Utah Jazz
- 1997-98 - Michael Jordan, Chicago Bulls
- 1996-97 - Karl Malone, Utah Jazz
- 1995-96 - Michael Jordan, Chicago Bulls