Last Updated Dec 07, 2022, 10:41 AM
NFL Betting Trends - Week 13
US Sports Betting Industry Expert
Betting expert and handicapper Bruce Marshall breaks down the top trends for the entire Week 13 NFL slate. Check them out below and be sure to visit our NFL picks page for expert selections on games this week!
Thursday, December 1
Buffalo at New England (Prime Video, 8:15 p.m.)
- Bills have won and covered big last two seasons at Gillette Stadium, though road team has covered last four reg season meetings. (Buff did romp in playoffs at home last season).
- Bills only 1-4 last five vs. spread this season, 1-3-1 last five vs. line away.
- Belichick 6-2 vs. spread last eight this season though did lose at Vikes on Thanksgiving.
Tech Play: Patriots
Sunday, December 4
Tennessee at Philadelphia (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Titans had covered eight in a row prior to Cincy loss last week.
- Mike Vrabel has also covered last five on road, also “under” 7-1 last eight this season.
- Birds had dropped three in a row vs. line prior to Packers game (could be a push or W), also now “over” 5-1 last six after Green Bay clash.
Tech Play: Titans
Jacksonville at Detroit (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Jags have now won and covered 2 of 3 after Baltimore fightback, also “under” 5-2 last seven this season.
- J’ville 1-4 vs. line away in 2022 though in hunt in all of those games.
- Lions have covered last four this season (4-0-1 vs. line last five), also “over” 4-1 last five.
- Lions only favored once since last year for Dan Campbell and lost that one vs. Seattle on October 2.
Tech Play: Lions
N.Y. Jets at Minnesota (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Jets had won and covered first four away this season until last-second punt return by Patriots two weeks ago.
- J-Men were also “under” five straight before Bears game last week.
- NY also 5-3 last eight as dog.
- Vikes only 2-3 vs. spread last five as host this season despite winning four of those e outright.
Tech Play: Jets, Under
Denver at Baltimore (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- After Carolina game last Sunday, Broncos now “under” 10-1 this season, “under” 22-6 since last year and final season of Vic Fangio.
- Ravens “under” four straight at home in 2022.
- Balt also 0-4-1 vs. spread at M&T Bank Stadium TY, though Denver 1-4 vs. spread last five this season.
Tech Play: Under
Pittsburgh at Atlanta (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- After Monday vs. the Colts, Steel now decent 3-3 vs. line away this season, 4-4-1 as dog.
- Steel “under” 8-5 in reg season since late 2021.
- Falcs 1-5 vs. spread last six this season.
Tech Play: Steelers, Under
Washington at N.Y. Giants (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Road team 4-0-1 vs. spread last five meetings.
- Wash now 6-1 SU, 6-0-1 vs. spread last seven this season after Falcons win. Also “under” 8-2 last ten this season.
- First of two in a row vs. G-Men separated with a bye week!
- G-Men 6-2 vs. line last eight after late cover at Dallas, also “under” 7-4 this season, 30-12 since 2020.
Tech Play: Commanders, Under
Green Bay at Chicago (FOX, 1:00 p.m.)
- Pack has won and covered last seven meetings (with Rodgers).
- Green Bay however 2-6 vs. spread last eight into Eagles on Sunday night, either a push or an L. Also now “over” three in a row.
- Bears no covers 4 of last 5 this season, also “over” six straight.
Tech Play: Packers, Over
Cleveland at Houston (CBS, 1:00 p.m.)
- Browns 1-3 vs. spread last four away this season, also “over” 7-3-1 in 2022.
- Lovie 0-6 SU, 1-5 vs. spread last six this season.
- Deshaun Watson makes Cleveland debut and returns to Houston!
Tech Play: Browns, Over
Seattle at L.A. Rams (FOX, 4:05 p.m.)
- First meeting this season. Rams have covered last three and 6-1 vs. line last seven meetings.
- But LA 2-8 vs. spread this season and only 1-6 vs. line last seven at SoFi.
- Hawks have now dropped two straight after winning and covering previous four.
Tech Play: Seahawks
Miami at San Francisco (FOX, 4:05 p.m.)
- Dolphins have won and covered last two after 0-5-1 spread skid.
- Miami 0-3-1 vs. spread last four away, however.
- Niners have now won and covered three of four, also 4-1 “under” at Santa Clara this season.
- SF 4-1 SU and vs. spread as host in 2022, 8-1 last nine since mid 2021.
Tech Play: 49ers
L.A. Chargers at Las Vegas (CBS, 4:25 p.m.)
- Chargers have won and covered 3 of last 4 meetings including opening week and have covered last two years at Allegiant Stadium.
- Raiders “over” 4-0-1 last five as host.
- Chargers had covered first five on road this season until last week at Arizona.
Tech Play: Chargers
Kansas City at Cincinnati (CBS, 4:25 p.m.)
- AFC title game rematch! Bengals won and covered both meetings as a dog a year ago.
- Cincy now on 16-3 spread uptick after win at Titans last week, also 11-4-1 “under” run since late last season.
- KC just 2-2 vs. spread last four away this season.
Tech Play: Bengals, Under
Indianapolis at Dallas (NBC, 8:20 p.m.)
- Colts only 2-4 vs. spread away in 2022 after great visitor mark last year.
- After Steelers on Monday, Indy 9-3 “under” this season, 14-3 “under” since late 2021.
- Cowboys had covered four straight at home before late Giants score on Thursday.
Tech Play: Cowboys, Under
Monday, December 5
New Orleans at Tampa Bay (ESPN, 8:15 p.m.)
- Saints had won and covered all reg season meetings past two seasons until Bucs won 20-10 in Week 2. (Of course, TB did win playoff game at Superdome in Covid 2020 season).
- Saints struggling on road, 0-5 SU and vs. line this season, now also “under” 4-1 last five after SF game.
- Bucs only 3-7-1 vs. line this season, also “under” 9-2 in 2022. “Unders” 4-1 last five meetings.
Tech Play: Buccaneers, Under