BetMGM Kentucky Bonus Code: Get $1.5k First Bet at Launch
BetMGM Kentucky bonus code VIBONUS earns all new users in the Bluegrass State a $1,500 first bet on the house, meaning you'll be refunded in bonus bets if your first bet loses.
Take advantage for Packers-Lions on Thursday Night Football or any other game this weekend.
BetMGM offers by state
BetMGM offers sports betting in almost 20 states. But in Kansas, New York, D.C. and Nevada, there are no new-user offers available.
- New Jersey
- Nevada (no offers)
- New York (no offers)
- Washington D.C. (no offers)
- West Virginia
BetMGM's first bet on the house, explained
Alright, let's dive into an example from Friday's slate where you can use the BetMGM "first bet on the house." These offers exist at most sportsbooks, often with slightly different names.
Let's use an example from this weekend. Say I deposit $100, and want to bet it on the Cowboys at +140 against the 49ers next week. There are two ways it can go:
- If the Cowboys win, I'll profit $140 in cash ($100 x 1.4) and I'll keep my $100 wager. I now have $240 in my account I can continue betting, or withdraw, and the promo is effectively over.
- If the Cowboys lose, I'll get $100 back in bonus bets, which I'll need to wager to turn into cash.
OK, pretend the Cowboys lose. Now you've got $100 in bonus bets coming back to you. BetMGM splits them up into different increments depending on how much you wagered. In this scenario, you should have five, $20 bonus bets.
Say you take the first $20 bonus bet on the Phillies +150 against the Braves in a hypothetical matchup.
- If the Phillies win, you'll profit $30, but you don't keep the $20 bonus.
- If the Phillies lose, your bonus bet just goes away.
Signing Up at BetMGM
Signing up at BetMGM should take just a few minutes.
- Head to BetMGM and enter bonus code VIBONUS.
- Complete the sign-up flow with all your real information. If you try to use a fake address, or the address of the AirBNB you're staying at this weekend, BetMGM can't verify your identity and you won't be able to deposit. It's perfectly legal to bet from a different state than you live, as long as you're physically located in that state.
- Make your first bet
That's it! You must be 21 years old and like I said, physically located in a BetMGM state. You do not have to live there.
If you're traveling to a new state, you do need to sign up for a new BetMGM account, even if you're already opened another one where you live.