Last Updated Mar 30, 2022, 2:53 PM
2022 NFL Playoff Opening Prop Odds
Sports Betting Expert
The quarterback carousel has finally stopped spinning for a little bit, leading to DraftKings releasing updated NFL playoff odds. Tampa Bay is the biggest favorite to make the postseason with -600 odds to return to the playoffs, while the team with the longest odds to make the playoffs is Houston at +1000.
CINCINNATI BENGALS TO MISS THE PLAYOFFS +115
Joe Burrow was superb in leading the Cincinnati Bengals to the Super Bowl last season. However, Cincinnati is going to have a hard time getting back to the playoffs this year. The Bengals were the worst of the division winners last year, finishing with a 10-7 record, and Baltimore and Cleveland are both going to be better. Cincinnati does not have a good defense, and this offensive line leaves much to be desired too.
AFC NORTH PLAYOFF PROP ODDS
- Baltimore Ravens - Yes (-130) | No (+105)
- Cincinnati Bengals - Yes (-135) | No (+110)
- Cleveland Browns - N/A
- Pittsburgh Steelers - Yes (+300) | No (-400)
DENVER BRONCOS TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS -150
Russell Wilson might not be as talented as he was a few years ago. However, the Broncos simply need a solid quarterback given their talent at the skill positions. Javonte Williams is one of the best young dual-threat running backs in the NFL, and there is a lot of talent at receiver. Jerry Jeudy, Courtland Sutton, and Tim Patrick are one of the most underrated receiving trios in the league, and K.J. Hamler has the potential to be great too. This defense has two young stars in Bradley Chubb and Patrick Surtain II, so Denver should be good in the competitive AFC West.
AFC WEST PLAYOFF PROP ODDS
- Denver Broncos - Yes (-150) | No (+125)
- Kansas City Chiefs - Yes (-220) | No (+185)
- Las Vegas Raiders - Yes (+160) | No (-200)
- Los Angeles Chargers - Yes (-150) | No (+125)
WASHINGTON COMMANDERS TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS +195
The Commanders managed to win seven games last year despite not having a top 20 offense or a top 20 defense. Although Carson Wentz isn’t an elite quarterback, he is an upgrade over Taylor Heinicke, and he should be the best signal caller this franchise has had since Kirk Cousins. The pass rush should be elite once again too after down years from Chase Young and Montez Sweat in 2021.
NFC EAST PLAYOFF PROP ODDS
- Dallas Cowboys - Yes (-270) | No (+220)
- New York Giants - Yes (+225) No (-280)
- Philadelphia Eagles - Yes (+120) | No (-145)
- Washington Commanders - Yes (+195) | No (-245)
GREEN BAY PACKERS TO MISS THE PLAYOFFS +370
This is a long shot pick, but it has the potential to pay out handsomely. Green Bay has won 13 games in each of Matt LaFleur’s first three seasons. However, the Packers might fall apart in 2022 as their two best offensive linemen are coming off injuries, their All-Pro receiver is gone, and Aaron Rodgers will be turning 39 years old.
NFC NORTH PLAYOFF PROP ODDS
- Chicago Bears - Yes (+300) | No (-400)
- Detroit Lions - Yes (+475) | No (-650)
- Green Bay Packers - Yes (-500) | No (+370)
- Minnesota Vikings - Yes (+100) | No (-120)