AmWager Horse Betting is a respected operator in the online horse betting world. AmWager provides online racebook sports betting features to players located in the United States.
Extremely fast and easy to use, AmWager offers exclusive AmWager promo codes, an official AmWager app, and high security standards.
- AmWager Promo Code
- Upcoming Race Schedule
- How to Sign Up at AmWager
- How to Bet with AmWager
- Types of Horse Racing Bets
- Betting with the AmWager App
- Other AmWager Racebook Offers
- Amwager Features
- Payment Options
- Customer Support
- AmWager is Legal in What States?
- AmWager FAQ
- AmWager Conclusion
AMWAGER PROMO CODE
The sports betting market is booming. Moreover, new players are the lifeblood of gambling operators. Therefore, every reputable online racebook competes to provide the most attractive promotions and offers.
AmWager provides new online horse race betting players with an enticing AmWager promo code. Check out the details below.
|AmWager Promo Code||AmWager Offer|
|None Needed||$300 Deposit Match|
|Eligibility||New customers, 21+, Available in multiple states|
|Mobile App||iOS & Android|
|Last Verified||July 07, 2022|
UPCOMING RACE SCHEDULE
|July 23||Coaching Club American Oaks||Saratoga Race Course||Bet Now|
|July 30||Jim Dandy Stakes||Saratoga Race Course||Bet Now|
|August 13||Arlington Million Stakes||Churchill Downs||Bet Now|
|September 3||Jockey Club Gold Cup Stakes||Saratoga Race Course||Bet Now|
|October 1||Awesome Again Stakes||Santa Anita Park||Bet Now|
|October 8||American Pharoah Stakes||Santa Anita Park||Bet Now|
|October 9||Bourbon Stakes||Keeneland Race Course||Bet Now|
|November 4||TVG Breeders' Cup Juvenile||Keeneland Race Course||Bet Now|
|November 5||Longines Breeders' Cup Classic||Keeneland Race Course||Bet Now|
HOW TO SIGN UP AT AMWAGER
Opening up an account at AmWager is extraordinarily easy.
- Provide a valid email address.
- Enter your password.
- Enter any AmWager promo codes you may have.
Keep in mind that in order to be able to deposit funds and place bets, you’ll have to verify your account. For this purpose, AmWager will send you an automated email to confirm your address.
After clicking the link in the email, you’ll need to provide your personal information in a form. That includes your full name, phone number, date of birth, address, city, state, zip code, and the last four digits of your SSN.
HOW TO BET WITH AMWAGER
AmWager horse betting is straightforward and intuitive. After you’ve registered for a new player account and verified it, wagering becomes available. You will need to deposit funds to your account first, of course. Once your deposit is processed and shows up in your balance, you’re ready to bet.
There are two ways to go about betting in AmWager. You can use the standard AmWager Plus platform or the advanced AmWager Pro platform. Both AmWager apps are compatible with both mobile and desktop devices.
In both cases, you need to head to the "Wagering" section. The "Wagering" section of the website has a convenient, intuitive design. The idea behind the design is eliminating the need to browse multiple pages or scroll around.
To place a bet, follow these steps:
- Select a track from the dropdown list.
- After selecting the track, pick one of the races available.
- You’ll see all the available horse race betting pools, runners, and modifiers for your chosen race.
- Select your bet pool and modifier
- Enter your stake.
- Select your runners.
- Confirm the details of your selection.
- Submit your wager.
TYPES OF HORSE RACING BETS
The AmWager horse betting platform includes a broad range of betting markets, referred to as “pools.” Different pools are available for different races and events. Accordingly, some bets may be limited to specific tracks, events, or types of races.
LIST OF BETS OFFERED
- Bet to Win: Pick a runner to win the race.
- Bet to Place: Pick a runner to finish 1st or 2nd in the race.
- Bet to Show: Pick a runner to finish 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in the race.
- Exacta Bet: Pick two runners, one to win, one to place.
- Trifecta Bet: Pick three runners, one to win, one to place, one to show.
- Superfecta bet: Pick four runners, one to win, one to place, one to show, and one to finish fourth.
- Double Bet: A Double Bet places your stake on a runner for a race, and uses those winnings as the stake on the second runner to win the second race.
- Pick 3 Bet: In a Pick 3 Bet, you choose 3 runners to win 3 different races. The winnings from each race are used as your stake on the next.
BETTING WITH THE AMWAGER APP
AmWager horse betting through either official AmWager apps is quick and intuitive. Additionally, AmWager Plus and AmWager Pro are both Progressive Web Apps. They should run seamlessly on your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
The AmWager app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Furthermore, the download process is fairly straightforward. Check it out below.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE IOS APP
- In Safari, navigate to the AmWager horse betting website on your iPhone or iPad.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to a page where you can choose which app to use.
- Choose the Pro or Plus options.
- From the menu, select the option to install the app.
- Enjoy your new online racebook app!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE ANDROID APP
- Using your favorite browser (such as Google Chrome or Opera), navigate to the AmWager online horse betting site on your Android phone or tablet.
- Log in to your account.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can choose your wagering app. Select from the Pro or Plus options.
- Select the option to install the app to your device.
- Enjoy your sports betting action!
OTHER AMWAGER RACEBOOK OFFERS
AmWager provides several different offers and promotions for new and returning horse race betting players. In addition to the welcome offer, there’s the AmWager Horse Betting Cash Rewards, and the Friend Referral Program.
AMWAGER HORSE BETTING CASH REWARDS
AmWager offers every single player access to an attractive cashback reward program. Additionally, it has no minimum play requirement, though not all wagers get cashback.
However, the more you play, the higher your cashback rate will be. Another attractive feature of this program is the fact that all your rewards are deposited as real cash to your balance. Deposits take place every morning, without having to request them.
AMWAGER FRIEND REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
AmWager also offers a generous friend referral bonus program. Every time you refer a friend to AmWager, you each get $25. Here are the steps to cash in on the bonus:
- Invite your friends to sign up using your link.
- When your friend signs up, they get $25 instantly as a wagering credit.
- When your friend has completed $100 worth of wagers, you get $25.
AmWager offers two basic interfaces for players, AmWager Pro and AmWager Plus. Additionally, the operator has several advanced online horse betting features available. These include the following.
AmWager incorporates an intuitive exotic betting system, where you can handicap your picks at three different tiers on a single ticket.
Colossus is a massive pool betting product that includes UK and Irish horse racing, where you bet into pools competing for huge jackpots.
A powerful system of multi-conditional betting checked every 10 seconds, with minute-to-post conditions and specific odds.
Dutch wagering balances a player’s stakes for each pix in a typical box bet so that their potential payouts are equivalent.
Exchange pools are split wagers, where the first half of the bet has to hit in order to bet on the second half. Pools often grow in size up to tens and hundreds of thousands.
FAIR VALUE GRID
AmWager horse betting implements a fair value exacta calculator. This feature shows which exactas have been over or under bet in the current win pool.
The platform prominently features your favorite AmWager horse betting tracks at the top of the interface for ease of access.
AmWage has a reliable file upload system. Place virtually limitless bets per file, with all the conditions you want.
AmWager features searchable historical and daily results for all tracks it operates on. Detailed AmWager horse betting information gives players an edge.
LIVE VIDEO AND REPLAYS
AmWager horse betting live video streams for thoroughbred, harness and greyhound races is available every day of the week. There’s also replays for a vast amount of historical races.
AmWager horse betting activities require you to fund your account. AmWager offers several payment methods available, both for deposits and for withdrawals.
The following payment methods are available to fund your account.
- Bitcoin BTC/BCH: Use cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash) to fund your account. High-speed processing.
- Online Check: Use your checking account to deposit funds. Instant processing speed for vetted accounts.
- Wire Transfer: Standard wire transfer. Fast processing speed. Fees apply in some states.
- Check/Money Order: Traditional check or money order to fund your account. Slow processing speed.
- PayNearMe: Use cash to deposit funds at a participating retailer. Instant processing.
- MoneyPak: Buy a MoneyPak from a local supplier and fund your account. Instant processing.
- @theRegister: Use cash to deposit funds at a participating retailer. Instant processing.
Withdrawal methods for your AmWager horse betting winnings are a bit more limited.
- Online Check: This is the preferred withdrawal method. It’s fast and free from fees.
- Check by Mail: While this withdrawal method is also free from fees, it takes longer.
Players using AmWager horse betting apps can seek out help and guidance from Customer Support.
Player Services and Support Representatives are available on the phone throughout the US within service hours. Alternatively, outside of service hours, players can send an email to Customer Support if they have any trouble.
Service hours go from 12:00 to 21:00 (12:00 PM to 9 PM) Sundays through Thursdays. Fridays and Saturdays, service hours are extended by 1 hour, from 12:00 to 22:00 (12:00 PM to 10:00 PM).
While reasonably helpful, Customer Support is a bit limited. Many other operators currently offer omnichannel support, including social media and live messaging options. Therefore, AmWager horse betting customer support seems to be a bit behind the times in that regard.
AMWAGER IS LEGAL IN WHAT STATES?
AmWager horse betting is fully legal in the following US states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, and Wisconsin.
AmWager horse betting is subject to limited restrictions in the following states:
Florida (3.5% source market fee in some zip codes), Idaho (no greyhound wagering, many tracks restricted due to 10% source market fee), Indiana (5% source market fee reduces some rewards), Kentucky (no greyhound wagering, 3.5% source market fee in some zip codes)
Maryland , Massachusetts (cannot play Suffolk Downs track), Montana , New Mexico, New York (no greyhound wagering, 5% source market fee), Ohio, Oklahoma , Oregon, and Virginia, Washington (7% source market fee), West Virginia (cannot play Charles Town Races, Tri-State Greyhound Park, Wheeling and Mountaineer Racetrack), and Wyoming.
Players from the following US states and territories have restricted access to AmWager horse betting. They include the following:
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado , District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Texas, US Virgin Islands, Utah.
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions that users have about AmWager as a gambling operator, along with their answers.
IS MY MONEY SAFE AND SECURE AT AMWAGER?
All player funds within AmWager are held in independent custodial accounts, each insured by the FDIC. Furthermore, custodial accounts are monitored by the Oregon Racing Commission. As a result, your funds can only be removed via explicit authorization.
AmWager uses top encryption technologies and IT security standards and protocols to keep your financial and personal information safe.
IS AMWAGER LEGAL IN MY STATE?
That depends on your state, and the gambling activities you wish to engage in through AmWager. Refer to the list above to see the legal status of AmWager in your specific state or territory.
WHY CHOOSE AMWAGER?
AmWager is a very user-oriented operator. The sign up process is quick and painless, and their advanced features and cash rewards system are quite enticing. Moreover, it’s based in the US and directly marketed at US players.
HOW ARE MY WAGERS PAID?
Winning wagers are paid out by AmWager immediately upon finalization of the race by the track. Wagers are commingled into parimutuel betting pools. Hence, there are no limits to winnings per wager in AmWager.
CAN I WAGER ON ALL TRACKS THROUGH AMWAGER?
AmWager provides a portfolio of over 490 racetracks across the world for players to bet on. However, there are certain restrictions in some states, barring players from playing certain specific tracks. Please check the legal status of AmWager in your state in the list above.
AMWAGER REVIEW CONCLUSION
AmWager is a robust, convenient and speedy horse racing operator. With an intuitive platform and competitive special features, AmWager is an excellent offer for US horse racing bettors.
Customer Support is a bit lacking in diversity of contact options, though. While the Welcome Offer, Cash Back Rewards and Refer a Friend program may be very alluring, there’s a general lack of promotions otherwise.
Still, with no cap on winnings per wager, FDIC-insured player funds and an abundance of racetracks, AmWager is a solid bet for any horse racing fan.
Other great racebooks you can place a wager with: