SuperBook Promo Code August 2022
|Sportsbook Directory · SuperBook Sportsbook Review|
The SuperBook Sportsbook is now live in New Jersey as well as being live in Colorado, Arizona, and Tennessee! Now’s the time to learn about the SuperBook promo code. No bonus code is needed to unlock the welcome offer! We will dive into even more information about SuperBook and their exciting sign up offer for new customers.
SuperBook has been around since 1993, and now it has opened new locations across the country! SuperBook Tennessee is the latest to go live - the book started out as a retail sportsbook with a physical location and is now moving to take the online sportsbook world by storm.
Here's a breakdown of the newest betting sites in the US market.
- SuperBook Sportsbook Promo Code
- How To Claim The SuperBook Bonus Code
- Where is the SuperBook Sportsbook Available?
- How to Sign Up with SuperBook Sportsbook
- SuperBook Available Sports
- SuperBook App
- Is SuperBook Safe
- SuperBook Ease of Use
- SuperBook Payment
- SuperBook Customer Service
- SuperBook FAQ
- Our SuperBook Sportsbook Verdict
SUPERBOOK BONUS CODE & WELCOME OFFER
You do not need to enter in a SuperBook bonus code in order to claim the sportsbook’s welcome offer. Here is even more information about this sign up promotional offer from the SuperBook Sportsbook.
As of right now, no SuperBook promo code is needed to redeem the welcome offer for new customers. However, that could change at some point in the future as the online sportsbook expands. For now, new users are automatically opted in to the SuperBook welcome offer as soon as they meet the criteria: this will apply for users in eligible states as well as Tennessee.
WELCOME OFFER DETAILS
The welcome offer is for new customers only, triggered after they sign up for their new account. Users will be automatically opted in to the welcome offer as soon as they create their new account. The SuperBook welcome offer is a first deposit match 100% up to $500.
The amount of the first deposit match that you receive is dependent on the amount that you deposit into your account for that first deposit. A minimum deposit of $10 is required to receive the bonus match offer and a maximum amount of $500 will be matched. The bonus match will be given to the user as a bonus voucher in their SuperBook Sportsbook account.
The bonus voucher will appear in the user’s account within 24-hours of them making a qualifying first deposit in their account. Bonus vouchers will only be applied to 50% of cash wagers that a user makes using the voucher. There is a wagering requirement that must be met in order for the user to keep and use this bonus voucher.
Keep in mind, only lines on odds that are -200 or less will be eligible for bonus funds. The money issued as a bonus voucher is not able to be redeemed for cash and does not have any cash value- it can only be used to place bets.
HOW TO CLAIM THE SUPERBOOK BONUS CODE
As mentioned above, no promo code is needed to redeem the SuperBook Sportsbook welcome offer in all states where it is live. Users are automatically opted in to the welcome offer as soon as they create their new account. Here are the steps to create a SuperBook Sportsbook account:
- Make your way to the SuperBook Sportsbook website. Click on the button in the upper right hand corner that says “Join Now” to initiate the registration process. This book is only available in NJ, Colorado, Arizona, and Tennessee.
- Now, it is time to fill out the registration form with personal information. This information includes your full name, email address, date or birth, and the last four of your social security number. Submit this information to continue the registration process.
- You will need to make a deposit into your account to be able to place your bets. Choose the best payment method for you and make a deposit of at least $10 into your account to redeem this welcome offer.
- Finally, you should receive a bonus voucher for the amount of your first deposit match in your account within 24 hours.
WHERE IS THE SUPERBOOK SPORTSBOOK AVAILABLE
As of right now, the SuperBook Sportsbook has a retail location in both Nevada and Colorado. The online sportsbook is available in NJ, Colorado, Arizona, and Tennessee.
Live in Colorado, SuperBook is one of the newer books to enter the market, but they're already wowing customers with a solid rotation of user promotions and a ton of value to be found in their lines. Also take a look at the Colorado SuperContest, which is a handicapping challenge for the NFL!
Users in the Volunteer State have been primed and ready for more variety in their sportsbooks, and with the continued expansions of sports betting availability there, it's no wonder that SuperBook has made its way to Tennessee!
HOW TO SIGN UP WITH SUPERBOOK
You may now be ready to create your own account with SuperBook. And, the operator has made it pretty easy for users to create their account. Here are the steps you need to follow to make your own account with the sportsbook:
- First, navigate to the SuperBook Sportsbook website. Next, you should click on the button that says “Join Now” in the upper right hand corner. This will start the registration process.
- Next, you will need to fill out the registration form with the necessary personal information. This will include your name, date of birth, email address, and/or your social security number. Then, submit the filled out registration form to continue the account creation process.
- Now, you may need to verify your newly created account by clicking on a link that gets sent to your provided email address. Click on the link to verify the account.
- The next thing you will need to do is to claim your welcome offer from SuperBook. You will do this by making a qualifying deposit of $10 or more into your new account. Then, you will be able to start placing your wagers as well! Choose the payment method that works for you to make this deposit. Finally, you are ready to use your new account!
SUPERBOOK AVAILABLE SPORTS
Even though the SuperBook Sportsbook has not launched in many states yet, it does offer a wide variety of sports for users to bet on. You can expect to see all of the most popular sports in the country on the online sportsbook, with some more niche sports available too.
These sports include:
- Australian Rules
- Auto Racing
- Basketball (College)
- Basketball (Pro)
- Football (College)
- Football (Pro)
Even though SuperBook is a newer online sportsbook on the block, it already has its own app up and running. The SuperBook app is available for iOS/iPhone customers as well as Android customers in most states where the book is legal, including Tennessee. Users who want to download, install, and run the app will need to have enough free memory on their device of choice.
They will also need to have an up to date operating system on their device in order to use the app. Users can find the app on the SuperBook Sportsbook website or they can search their own app store to find it.
IS SUPERBOOK SAFE?
The SuperBook Online Sportsbook is legally operating in New Jersey, Colorado, Arizona and Tennessee at this time. It is regulated in those states and monitored. It also uses encryption software and safe and secure servers to store the information they receive from their users.
SUPERBOOK EASE OF USE
SuperBook Ease of Use
The SuperBook website and app are easy to use and function well across multiple devices and screens. Both new and experiences sports bettors will have no problem picking up the app and placing bets on a myriad of available markets.
SUPERBOOK PAYMENT OPTIONS
SuperBook Payment Options
At this time, the operator does not have a wide variety of payment options available to its customers. That may change in the future, but currently, the options are disappointing.
Users are able to deposit or withdraw funds from their New Jersey SuperBook account by using a third party service called Play+ or PaySafe VIP Preferred. Users are also able to deposit using PaySafe Cash or by using their debit or credit cards.
SUPERBOOK CUSTOMER SERVICE
SuperBook Customer Service
The operator has a few different recourses if you run into an issue when using the site. The first place you should turn is the help center, which has articles addressing issues that have already been resolved. The operator also has a few different options available for users to contact a customer service agent.
Customer service options include:
- Via email, both through the site by filling in a form and/or by using this email address: [email protected]
- Via phone, using this number: 844-726-7264
You have now learned a lot about the SuperBook NJ Sportsbook. Still have some questions in the back of your head? This frequently asked questions section should help you get a few more answers!
WHERE IS THE SUPERBOOK ONLINE SPORTSBOOK AVAILABLE?
The SuperBook online sportsbook has launched in New Jersey, Colorado, Arizona, and Tennessee with their proprietary app.
IS THERE AN APP AVAILABLE FROM THE OPERATOR?
There is an app available for both iOS/iPhone users as well as Android users.
DO YOU NEED A SUPERBOOK PROMO CODE TO REDEEM THE WELCOME OFFER?
You do not need a SuperBook promo code to redeem the welcome offer at this time.
OUR SUPERBOOK VERDICT
The SuperBook online betting site is a promising offering into the sports betting market. However, it does leave some things to be desired, for instance not having a live chat option for customer service. As it is on the newer side, you can potentially expect the online betting site to offer more features eventually. So, keep an eye on the operator to see what happens, or refer back to our review for an updated look at SuperBook Sportsbook.